The MCA Ethics and Professional Affairs Committee exists to promote professional standards of ethical conduct in counseling and to assist MCA members when they need consultation regarding ethical issues.
MCA Ethics Consultation Team
If you have an ethics question or dilemna and desire to consult with another professional, the following individuals are available for consultation:
- Debra Carr, M.S., J.D., LPC - 601-450-0982
- Phil Cooker, Ph.D. - 662-236-2141
- Lynn Etheridge, JD, PhD, LPC, RPT-S 601-572-1183 -- CHAIRPERSON
- Julia Porter, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, NCSC - 601-484-0184
- Jeanne Polk, M.S., LPC, NCC
- Laura Simpson, Ph.D., LPC
- Deb Wells, Ph.D., LPC - 662-325-7100
- Lori Wilcher, M.S.